Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fun Weekend






Steven had to work all weekend, so the kiddos and I hit the town! We went to a local block party with tons of booths and prizes, then hit the rides at Foozles, a small indoor amusement park. The kids had a blast!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey! I just read your blog for the first time! I always forgot to check it out but today I finally remembered!!! The kids look sooooo cute on their first day of Kindergarten! It’s too bad that I missed it! :( And Katie is doing great on that rock climbing wall!!! OMG! I don’t think I could make it all the way to the top like she does! I would probably agree with Michael and just go for the ride down! :P
Casey, I have to say that you are an incredible writer! It's so much fun to read and its a great way for me to know what’s going on over there! Say hi to the kids from me and keep writing!
:D

bethany said...

Wanted to let you know that you are the lucky winner of the cape or tutu from Love, September!! Email me (on my profile) and I will give you all the details!! Thanks!
Beth