Katie has her first loose tooth! It's on the bottom right and it is a Very Big Deal at the Becher house. Her other bottom front tooth is a little loose, too. That will be an interesting look when they both fall out. I think that first loose tooth should fall out in the next week or so.
Katie has been leaving notes and gifts for the Tooth Fairy all week. I assume Katie is trying to butter her up to get more loot for her tooth. I've saved some of the notes because they are so cute. One said:
"Der tot fare. Ths is Katie. Did you no I am grwin up?" Oh, the Tot fare knows! In fact, she may have cried a little when she read that note.
Michael has been furiously wiggling his teeth trying to find a loose tooth, too. I finally told him that one felt a little loose, but it would take a while to fall out. He beamed from ear to ear! It must be hard when your twin is showing a tangible sign of growing up and you've got nothing.
On Tuesday, the kiddos awoke to find little notes from the Tooth Fairy under their pillows! Michael's note mentioned all the ways that the Tooth Fairy could see that he was growing up even though he didn't have a tooth ready to fall out yet. Both notes mentioned that the Tooth Fairy prefers white teeth, so keep brushing. Katie brushed her teeth for 20 minutes that night! Hmm...maybe the Tooth Fairy should mention that she likes it when you put your dirty clothes in the hamper, too.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment