Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What Could Go Wrong???





I saw the cutest kid-sized sponge mops at the store today. They even have a little handle to squeeze out the extra water, just like mine! The kids are always pestering to help when I do my bi-annual kitchen mopping, so I figured this would be an awesome way to keep them busy. We got two mops (for only $3.50 each!) and headed home to give that kitchen floor a good scrubbing. I filled up a bucket of soapy water and taught them how to use the squeeze handle. We're in business! Then the phone rang...






When I returned, there was only an inch of water left in the bucket. The kids had changed into shorts because their pants were all wet. They were happily sliding up and down the foyer in the foamy water.



(Michael mops like a girl.)


(A close-up of the foam)

No comments: