The twins left yesterday for 2 weeks in Pennsylvania and Connecticut to visit their cousins. I don't have any video of my celebratory booty dance, but believe me - I shook it HARD! Yay!
Steve and I went out to a local bar last night for beer and fried food. I'm a cheap date! We are hoping to get in as many date nights as we can while the kiddos are gone. Paying $8/hr for a sitter doubles the cost of any date so we don't go out much.
We had to put down our beloved dog, Norman, on Thursday. Steven, Katie and I are taking it pretty hard. Michael doesn't seem to care much. I think he's just behind Katie, maturity wise, and he doesn't really get the finality of it all. Katie has a new stuffed doggie and she's put Norman's collar on it. I'm hoping this trip will distract her from missing Normie.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
2 weeks of freedom = 2 weeks of AWESOME! If I could send Syd off for 2 DAYS I'd be spinning around like Julie Andrews on a mountain top.
Post a Comment