Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Marker Face, The Aftermath

I decided to talk to Katie about the Marker-All-Over-Michael's-Face incident of last night. Of course, Michael told me that it was all her idea and she was the one who did the drawings on his face. I totally believe him. Katie would test gravity by pushing Michael out a window. If she wanted to see if you can face paint with a maker, she'd color all over Michael's face. Plus, I found the marker in her bed. Oh, and she had marker on her hands. They don't even have this much evidence on most episodes of CSI. Our marker conversation went like this:

Me: Katie, do you want to tell me what happened with the red marker last night?

Katie: Huh? What red marker?

Me: The red marker you used to write all over Michael's face. We need to talk about that.

Katie: Red marker on Michael's face? I don't know anything about that.

Me: Katie, I saw his face. I have pictures. I found the red marker in your bed.

Katie: I didn't have a red marker.

Me: How did Michael get red marker all over his face? He said you did it.

Katie: I didn't write on him with red marker.

Me: You didn't draw on his face with a marker.

Katie: Oh, I drew on his face. But it was an orange marker.

Me: *facepalms* Why did you draw on Michael's face?

Katie: I wanted to see if I could face paint with a marker.

Me: Then why didn't you draw on your own face instead of marking up your brother?

Katie: *blinks*

Me: You know, you could mess up your own face with your experiment instead of your brother's face. Since it's your little experiment.

Katie: *more blinking* But, then I'd have marker on my face.

Me: YES!

Ah, Katie. She can't even wrap her head around that concept. I feel so sorry for Michael.

And on a side note, that marker was red. I washed it off Michael's face this morning and the washcloth was red. Plus, I found a red marker with no lid in Katie's bed. Oh, and I'm 34 so I know my freaking colors!

No comments: