
This gift/note says: Der Tot Fare. Tacs For The 20 Dlr Bil. *heart* Katie
(Dear Tooth Fairy, Thanks for the 20 Dollar Bill. *heart* Katie)
She hasn't received a 20 dollar bill from the Tooth Fairy. She's thanking her in advance so the Tooth Fairy will feel obligated to leave a $20. Clever!

Another note for the Tooth Fairy.
This one says: Your a God Prsin Bcus You Giv Pepol More Mone For Tir Tot
(You're a good person because you give people more money for their tooth)
I guess Katie believes that kissing up to the Tooth Fairy will get her some cash. Katie made so many gifts and letters for the Tooth Fairy that they were spilling out from around her pillow! The Tooth Fairy left Katie a very nice note thanking her for all the lovely gifts, but also explaining that the Tooth Fairy has little wings so she can't carry them home. She left no cash and Katie was a little miffed. She searched under all her blankets and pillows then checked her whole room in case the money just fell out. Tonight, Katie plans to make the Tooth Fairy some small notes that she would be able to carry in hopes that she will leave some cash under Katie's pillow.




2 comments:
Hey, I just came across your blog today. That is a cute letter to the tooth fairy :) I have a couple giveaways going on at my blog if you want to stop by and check them out!
oh my gosh you need to frame that letter!!! How sweet
Please come check out my blog to enter my current giveaway @ littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
I hope you choose to follow me because we try to have a new giveaway every Monday and I wouldn't want you to miss out :)
xo
Priscila
Post a Comment