Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is There a Doctor in the House?















I picked up an Operation game at Target and I can tell you it certainly was a hit at our house. It's simple enough that the kids can set it up and play all by themselves. My kind of game! Michael doesn't do very well with boardgames and tends to want to quit as soon as he gets behind. So if he isn't ahead on the first move in Candyland, he's out!! This is very frustrating for Katie and I often have to step in and finish the game with her. It's frustrating for me to when the break I was hoping for never materializes. Fortunately, Michael played two full games of Operation before moving on to something else. Yay!


Since I had the camera out to capture some pics of their game, Katie felt compelled to ham it up for me. Seriously, you can only capture a candid shot of that kid if she's not looking. I blame a certain camera-happy Grandmother for that.







No comments: