Sunday, March 1, 2009

FIRST KISS!!!

Katie got her first kiss from a boy this week. His name is Cooper and she met him at the gym. They had been playing together before Steve picked the kids up to go home. Katie gave Cooper a hug when she was saying goodbye and he planted a wet, sloppy kiss on her cheek. "Gross!" cried Katie, turning away and wiping off the kiss. She later reported that his kiss was "gross and slobbery." I always kind of figured that the first boy to try to kiss Katie was going to get a knuckle sandwich for his efforts.

I hope she continues to think boy kisses are gross....until she's 30.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Evan rec. a flower from Asa for Valentines Day. I said that he must really like you and she promptly said NO, he loves me. His mother later told me that he said he was going to marry Evan after they were older and have children. He is also going to buy her a real big girl wedding ring. To which I replied. He better start saving now cuz she loves her jewelry.