Friday, March 6, 2009

A Modern Princess

Exciting news!! We came home from lunch yesterday to find a package on the front porch. Inside was a bunch of super cute dress up outfits and a note. Back in February, I entered Katie in a Modern Princess Role Model contest hosted by the website MyPrincessAcademy.com. I had to write a short essay and send in a photo of Katie. Well, Katie was selected as a finalist! The note in our package said to take a picture of Katie in one of the dress up outfits and send it in. They will post that photo along with my essay on their website on Monday for a voting round. The girl with the most votes in each age group will win a $500 savings bond. Below is the picture of Katie that I just sent in. I will post a link for the voting when they have it available on Monday.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Holy, moly - you win everything!! :) I'm sure you will win this, too. :) Also - I loved the dog blog - too funny! 3 hours - really?!