If you're a blogger, ever wanted to start a blog, or just like reading them, 5 Minutes for Mom's Ultimate Blog Party 2009 is going on now until the 27th. You can check it out
here or click on the button on my side bar. There are tons of giveaways going on. I love bloggy giveaways and just this year I've won a Strawberry Shortcake DVD, a kid's game, some super cute shoes and an awesome blingy bracelet (see my older post for a pic of that baby)!
What can you win?? There are 119 different prizes up for grabs and you can see them all
HERE . My favorites are:
1. A Kitchenaid Stand Mixer (Valued at $349)!
2.
5 kajeet phones with $5 of airtime3. $100 gift card to HomeGoods
4. A $50 GC to Target ( there are 2 up for grabs!).
After that, in order, I want 58, 42, 26, 41, 50, 77, 89, 88, 91, 118, 1, 37, 43, 47, 49, 7, 5, 12, 15, 20, 18, 38, 63, 72, 114
9 comments:
I'm party hopping! Hope to see you at my party!
Party hopping and just wanted to say hello!
It's nice to meet you! I'm here from the UBP and look forward to getting to know you more this week.
Nell
Great luck with the gifts you've won so far. Hope your luck continues. Party hopping and wanted to say Hi.
Hi! Just party hopping. I am participating too so stop in for a visit. Party on!
Another party hopper here. :)
Your pics crack me up. Love the one (older post) of the hung stuffed animal. Very interesting. lol
Nice to meet you! If you get a chance come check out my blog. :)
Hi Casey-
Coming by from The Ultimate Blog Party to say hi. Make certain to check out my place for your chance to win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System. :)
Stacie
The Divine Miss Mommy
http://www.thedivinemissmommy.com
http://www.twitter.com/stacieinatlanta
Hello! Poppin’ in from The Ultimate Blog Party…all the way from Queensland, Australia! G’Day! I hope you have time to visit my party soon.
Ta!
Stopping by to say "hi" from UBP - party on :-)
carma
Post a Comment